MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Aman Raheja Date:July 26 2004 3:09pm
Subject:Re: using mysql in commercial software
View as plain text
As I understand from the following link
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/Using_the_MySQL_software_under_a_commercial_license.html
You need to buy a commercial license if the software you are developing
is not to be registered under GPL.
Aman

--
Aman Raheja		      Linux+ Certified
araheja@stripped	      Brainbench Certified Linux (General) Admin

Thread
using mysql in commercial softwareSteve Richter26 Jul
  • Re: using mysql in commercial softwareAman Raheja26 Jul
  • Re: using mysql in commercial softwareIssac Goldstand26 Jul
    • Re: using mysql in commercial softwareAman Raheja26 Jul
RE: using mysql in commercial softwareSteve Richter26 Jul
  • Re: using mysql in commercial softwaregerald_clark26 Jul
    • RE: using mysql in commercial softwareLaercio Xisto Braga Cavalcanti26 Jul
      • RE: using mysql in commercial softwareSGreen26 Jul
      • RE: using mysql in commercial softwareSteve Richter26 Jul
        • RE: using mysql in commercial softwaremos27 Jul
          • Re: using mysql in commercial softwareJeremy Zawodny2 Aug
            • Re: using mysql in commercial softwareAlec.Cawley2 Aug
            • Re: using mysql in commercial softwaremos2 Aug
              • Re: using mysql in commercial softwareJeremy Zawodny2 Aug
        • Re: using mysql in commercial softwareJeremy Zawodny2 Aug
      • Re: using mysql in commercial softwareIssac Goldstand3 Aug
        • Re: using mysql in commercial softwareAlec.Cawley3 Aug
          • Re: using mysql in commercial softwareIssac Goldstand3 Aug
          • Re[2]: using mysql in commercial softwareDebugasRu3 Aug
    • Re: using mysql in commercial softwareJeremy Zawodny2 Aug
      • Re: using mysql in commercial softwareMarc Slemko2 Aug
        • Re: using mysql in commercial softwareJeremy Zawodny2 Aug
Re: using mysql in commercial softwareZak Greant4 Aug
  • Re: using mysql in commercial softwareZak Greant5 Aug
    • Re: using mysql in commercial softwareZak Greant6 Aug