MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Stassen Date:July 25 2004 4:49am
Subject:Re: How to follow-up on bug reports
View as plain text
You could select the "Add Comment" tab on the bug report to add feedback, if
you wish, but that bug report is a year old, and it's for version 4.0.13.  I
cannot be 100% certain, but I'd bet that it was the same bug I reported on
this list for 4.0.15, which was fixed in 4.0.16.  You can read the thread in
the mailing list archive <http://lists.mysql.com/mysql/149577>.

Are you having trouble building mysql under Mac OS X?  I've done so
successfully numerous times, so I know it can be done.  If you posted a
description of the problem you're having, I'm sure someone could point you
to a fix.  Be sure to include the version of mysql you're building, as well
as the version of OS X you use.

Michael

Jim Colter wrote:

> I'd like to ask some questions regarding a work-around for bug #861, a
> configure problem preventing installation on mac os x. Status on bug is
> currently "Need Feedback". Any suggestions on how to route questions to
> bug author and/or the developer?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Ron

Thread
How to follow-up on bug reportsJim Colter25 Jul
  • Re: How to follow-up on bug reportsMichael Stassen25 Jul