MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:O'K Web Design Date:July 24 2004 12:36pm
Subject:Re: mysql /dbi issues
View as plain text
Hi

     When building my server I came across a similar situation.  The .10 and
.14 are builds of the same library but are complied using a different C
library when building the kernel.  If your kernel was built and needs .14
you should be able to find builds for your kernel.  In the end, I tried
upgrading my C libraries and killed my machine (Linux) and then had to
re-install the operating system.  If you cannot find the rpm for it,
'making' it from the binaries is pretty easy.  Mike