MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Leo Date:July 24 2004 2:42am
Subject:Object pascal translation of mysql header
View as plain text
Dear All,

Not long ago Jorge del Conde gave me his amazing translation of mysql C
header file to object pascal unit
Including the remade dll,
It was able to solve my problem of migrating the apps from using mysql 3.x
to 4.x
But now I am facing a new difficulty of trying to implement mysql 4.1.3
prepared statement,
I already tried to edit the mysql.pas on my own, adding the declaration of
anything that has the word STMT on the header file.. But instead it crashed
my app
I also do some googling to find a lot of obsolote result, the mysql.pas for
mysql 3.X

Would some one please help me.. I never did any translation from C style to
pascal before
Or may be Jorge can help me providing the newest mysql.pas

Thanks in advance

Regards
--
Leonardus Setiabudi
IT Department

Thread
Object pascal translation of mysql headerLeo24 Jul
RE: Object pascal translation of mysql headerLeo24 Jul