MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:john sayre Date:July 23 2004 6:38pm
Subject:Logging on through ODBC w/o UN & Password (Why is my query tool allowing this?)
View as plain text
I am able to log onto a database through ODBC without using a user name or password.  I
don't want this to be possible for obvious security reasons.

What do I need to do to prevent this?

This seems pretty freaky!

Thread
Logging on through ODBC w/o UN & Password (Why is my query tool allowing this?)john sayre23 Jul
  • Re: Logging on through ODBC w/o UN & Password (Why is my query tool allowing this?)Mir Islam24 Jul
RE: Logging on through ODBC w/o UN & Password (Why is my query tool allowing this?)Victor Pendleton23 Jul
  • RE: Logging on through ODBC w/o UN & Password (Why is my query t oolallowing this?)SGreen23 Jul