MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Aeon McNulty Date:July 23 2004 4:30pm
Subject:<no subject>
View as plain text
Hi, I hope someone on the list can help me.

Is there an easy and straightforward way way of displaying the data from
three tables in a spreadsheet like format using MySQL 4.0?

Table A has the column headings
Table B has the row headings
Table C is a line items file than cross relates the two

Many thanks

--
Aeon McNulty

Thread
<no subject>Aeon McNulty23 Jul
  • Re: <no subject>SGreen23 Jul
    • Re: Returning Column and Row Headings Like a SpreadsheetAeon McNulty23 Jul
      • Re: Returning Column and Row Headings Like a SpreadsheetSGreen23 Jul