MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Robert J Taylor Date:July 23 2004 1:08pm
Subject:Re: IMPORTING
View as plain text
On Friday 23 July 2004 11:14 am, Remember14a@stripped wrote:
> Dear friends,
> When I import records fron csv file.I window pops up, stating total number
> of records imported, however when I check table nothing has been
> imported.

You are using some kind of middle-man program to populate a database. In fact,
your description sounds awfully similar to how Microsoft Access works.

What is the program you use to do the import? Can you describe the precise
steps you take?

> Any guidance,

Tell us "where you are" so we can tell you "how to get where you want to go".

Robert J Taylor
Thread
IMPORTINGRemember14a23 Jul
  • Re: IMPORTINGRobert J Taylor23 Jul
    • building mysql-5.0bruce23 Jul
      • RE: building mysql-5.0 clarificationbruce23 Jul
        • mysql /dbi issuesbruce24 Jul
          • Re: mysql /dbi issuesO'K Web Design24 Jul
  • Re: IMPORTINGgerald_clark23 Jul
Re: IMPORTINGRobert J Taylor23 Jul
  • RE: IMPORTINGJohn R. Porter26 Jul