MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Lachlan Mulcahy Date:July 20 2004 12:08am
Subject:RE: InnoDB my.cnf settings on OS X 10.3 Server?
View as plain text
Kieran,

The InnoDB tablespace may span multiple files and may even be configured to
use raw devices, thus, the filesystem really doesn't limit the maximum
InnoDB tablespace size. The maximum InnoDB tablespace size is 64TB.

Eg. of multiple files/devices

innodb_data_file_path=ibdata1:4G;ibdata2:50M:autoextend

http://mysql.megalink.com/doc/mysql/en/InnoDB_restrictions.html
http://mysql.megalink.com/doc/mysql/en/InnoDB_configuration.html

Hope this helps,
Lachlan