MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Yves Date:July 19 2004 6:21pm
Subject:MySQL port question
View as plain text
Hello,

I recently installed MySQL on Mandrake 10, not the
distro version, but the standard version from
mysql.com.
Version 4.x.

The install went very well, I set up Webmin and am
able to access it from there.

My question (finally) is about the network skip
setting...
Is this set to not listen to network requests by
default?

Is there a command to enable it or a config file?

Thanks

Yves

Optimize problem on BIG tableAman Raheja19 Jul
  • Re: Optimize problem on BIG tableBrent Baisley19 Jul
    • MySQL port questionYves19 Jul
  • Re: Optimize problem on BIG tableEgor Egorov20 Jul
Re: MySQL port questionAman Raheja19 Jul
Re: MySQL port questionaman20 Jul