MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Lachlan Mulcahy Date:July 9 2004 4:59am
Subject:RE: Weeding out duplicates
View as plain text
Jonathan,

I'm not exactly sure what you want to do..

Do you want to identify the entries in the table where the email addresses
are the same as another entry but the name and address details differ...
or.. do you want to find entries where the name and address information is
the same but email addresses differ?

Lachlan