MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Stephen E. Bacher Date:May 28 2004 4:25pm
Subject:Re: building 4.0.20 on Solaris2.7-x86 - make errors after configure
View as plain text
Not sure if this will help, but we recently ran into a problem
building MySQL on a Solaris 9 system - the build failed at the
point of trying to make "readline" because of a missing file
Makefile.in.  It turned out that automake wasn't available,
and automake is required to do the make.  When we installed
automake and tried the MySQL configure again, all was fine.

 - seb
Thread
building 4.0.20 on Solaris2.7-x86 - make errors after configuregwadm27 May
Re: building 4.0.20 on Solaris2.7-x86 - make errors after configureStephen E. Bacher28 May