MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:fr0g Date:May 28 2004 12:23pm
Subject:Re: Duplicate does not exist
View as plain text
Well I'm in despare.
I have a record in my DB with name=Michalis and surname=Ka*l*ogiannis.
When I try to add name=Michalis and surname=Ka*k*ogiannis I get the
error about duplicates.
It doesn't give an error in the english field, but it does in greek
fields (with greek characters) even though K & L are two different
letters. I removed one of the Ns from Kalogiannis and like that it
worked. But now that I want to put it back it sais error duplicate.
I even downloaded a new greek charset and yet it doesn't work.
What could be the problem here?

Thread
Duplicate does not existfr0g27 May
  • Re: Duplicate does not existRobert J Taylor27 May
    • Re: Duplicate does not existfr0g28 May
      • Re: Duplicate does not existScott Haneda28 May
        • Re: Duplicate does not existfr0g28 May
    • Re: Duplicate does not existfr0g28 May
      • Re: Duplicate does not existEgor Egorov28 May
        • Re: Duplicate does not existfr0g28 May