MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mark Matthews Date:May 28 2004 12:22pm
Subject:Re: Could not getConnection as before with Connector/J v3.0.13
View as plain text

Jan Goyvaerts (jgoyvaer) wrote:

> Same here. Went back to the 3.0.12 drivers.

This bug snuck out, and will be fixed with 3.0.14 which I'm uploading as
I write this.

So much for a smooth release that has a '13' in it's version # :p

Sorry for the hassle!

	-Mark

- --
Mr. Mark Matthews
MySQL AB, Software Development Manager, J2EE and Windows Platforms
Office: +1 708 332 0507
www.mysql.com

MySQL Guide to Lower TCO
http://www.mysql.com/it-resources/white-papers/tco.php
Thread
Could not getConnection as before with Connector/J v3.0.13michael_wu[吳宏達]28 May
RE: Could not getConnection as before with Connector/J v3.0.13Jan Goyvaerts \(jgoyvaer\)28 May
  • Re: Could not getConnection as before with Connector/J v3.0.13Mark Matthews28 May