MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Marvin Cummings Date:April 4 2004 4:28am
Subject:RE: Unable to connect to mysql with phpmyadmin
View as plain text
Ok. I'm using the default config.inc.php file which has 'config' as the
'auth_type'. I change this to HTTP and I'm prompted to enter a username and
password. I try root and its password and get "You are not authorized to
view this page". This happens regardless of the account I use. I know I'm
missing something here and it's driving me crazy.

Thanks for the help.