MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jacque Scott Date:March 3 2004 9:58pm
Subject:Re: CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE
View as plain text
In my original post I didn't add that I close the connection just before
I exit the function.

    If lngRecordAffected <> 0 Then ' if the execute was successful then
let's commit the updates
        cn.CommitTrans
        WriteData = lngRecordAffected
    Else ' otherwise let's rollback to before the execute command.
        cn.RollbackTrans
        WriteData = lngRecordAffected
    End If

    If cn Is Nothing Then
    Else
        cn.Close
    End If

    Exit Function

I do not really understand your question about pooled connections.
Does the above code answer your question?

In your VB code, are your connections pooled, or are you using the same

connection for each database call?

Thread
CREATE TEMPORARY TABLEJacque Scott3 Mar
  • Re: CREATE TEMPORARY TABLEvpendleton3 Mar
Re: CREATE TEMPORARY TABLEJacque Scott3 Mar