List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mr. Anthony R.J. Ball Date:October 14 1999 7:58pm
Subject:bit functions, or lack thereof...
View as plain text
  Looking through the docs all I find for bit functions are & | << >>,
now I may be wrong, but shouldn't there be a way to flip the bits? like the
~ operator?

  so to set flags (an unsigned int) you would do set flags = flags | 0x02
and to unset flags you'd do set flags = flags & ~0x02
?

Or am I simply forgetting some of my bit logic?

Or is this just not implemented?

--

Anthony Ball                                                ant@stripped
MaineStreet Communications, Inc        208 Portland Road, Gray, ME  04039