MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:michele digioia Date:February 12 2004 6:34pm
Subject:didn't find any fields error
View as plain text
Hi, i'm a new user.
I copied a db in the mysql db path but when I try to use database I obtain :
didn't find any fields from table ...
for each table. What may I do to read the database?
I read the documentation but I didn't find any solution.
Thanks.
Mic

Thread
didn't find any fields errormichele digioia12 Feb
  • RE: didn't find any fields errorJ.R. Bullington12 Feb
  • Re: didn't find any fields errorgerald_clark12 Feb
  • Re: didn't find any fields errormichele digioia13 Feb
  • Re: didn't find any fields errormichele digioia13 Feb