List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Adam Staunton Date:February 12 2004 4:12am
Subject:How do I import a SQL file with over 3000 lines in it ?
View as plain text
Hi all,

I have an sql file that I exported from a database of mine that has over 3000 lines
(records) in it. How do I go about importing that information into the database ?

Previously I was using the same sql to test it, but it was only a few hundred lines or so
and I simply cut-and-pasted the sql into the "Run SQL query/queries on database ..." text
box and hit "Go". It created the tables and inserted the data.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

cheers,

Adam
Thread
How do I import a SQL file with over 3000 lines in it ?Adam Staunton12 Feb
  • Re: How do I import a SQL file with over 3000 lines in it ?Nitin Mehta12 Feb
  • Re: How do I import a SQL file with over 3000 lines in it ?Thomas Spahni12 Feb