List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Oscar Yen Date:February 12 2004 1:59am
Subject:Replication slave interrupted by "DROP /*!40005 TEMPORARY*/ TABLE ..."
View as plain text
NHi all,

I have setup a replication slave for my company's master mysql server,
but the slave stops on sql "DROP /*40005 TEMPORARY*/ TABLE xxx" frequently,
(xxx is the temporary table name created on master by our applicaion
server, because no subselect support under mysql 4.0.12, we have to create
temporary tables :< );

I suspect that mysql will drop the temporary tables automatically when
associated connection dropped unexpectedly, am I right?

Has anybody encountered similar situation, and how he resolved the problem?

Thanx

Oscar Yen
Thread
Replication slave interrupted by "DROP /*!40005 TEMPORARY*/ TABLE ..."Oscar Yen12 Feb