List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Nolan Date:February 12 2004 12:44am
Subject:InnoDB Hot Backup + MySQL embedded?
View as plain text
Hi all,

I'm looking at developing an (open source) server-style application with
the embedded MySQL library to be employed as the primary data store.

Has anyone attempted to use InnoDB Hot Backup for such a beast? I ask as
I do not know whether communication between ibbackup and the database
engine is required (thus requiring a few changes to the embedded lib
before compilation). A quick scan through the docs involved doesn't seem
to point me in the right direction for a definitive answer on this.

Regards,

Chris

Thread
InnoDB Hot Backup + MySQL embedded?Chris Nolan12 Feb
Re: InnoDB Hot Backup + MySQL embedded?Heikki Tuuri12 Feb
  • Re: InnoDB Hot Backup + MySQL embedded?Chris Nolan12 Feb
Re: InnoDB Hot Backup + MySQL embedded?Heikki Tuuri13 Feb
  • Re: InnoDB Hot Backup + MySQL embedded?Chris Nolan16 Feb
Re: InnoDB Hot Backup + MySQL embedded?Heikki Tuuri20 Feb
  • Re: InnoDB Hot Backup + MySQL embedded?Sasha Pachev21 Feb
    • Re: InnoDB Hot Backup + MySQL embedded?Jochem van Dieten21 Feb
      • Re: InnoDB Hot Backup + MySQL embedded?Sasha Pachev21 Feb
        • Re: InnoDB Hot Backup + MySQL embedded?Chris Nolan21 Feb
    • Re: InnoDB Hot Backup + MySQL embedded?Chris Nolan21 Feb