MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bryan Brannigan Date:February 11 2004 9:07pm
Subject:Replication and Binary Logging
View as plain text
I'm having difficulty getting binary logging to run.  My system is a Debian 3.0r2 system
running MySQL-server 4.0.16-log.  I have added "log-bin" to my my.cnf file.  However, when
I restart MySQL I don't get a binary log anywhere.  When I run SHOW MASTER STATUS, I
receive an empty set.  I'm sure there is something simple that I've missed... but I can't
find any documentation of what it could be.

--Bryan

Thread
Replication and Binary LoggingBryan Brannigan11 Feb
  • Re: Replication and Binary LoggingVictoria Reznichenko12 Feb