MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Liying Huang Date:February 11 2004 6:06pm
Subject:Re: question about replication
View as plain text
Hi,

I have done a show processlist\G right after I start slave.

     Id: 1
   User: martin
   Host: localhost:1110
     db: NULL
Command: Query
   Time: 0
  State: NULL
   Info: show processlist
*************************** 2. row ***************************
     Id: 2
   User: system user
   Host:
     db: NULL
Command: Connect
   Time: 7
  State: Waiting for master to send event
   Info: NULL
*************************** 3. row ***************************
     Id: 3
   User: system user
   Host:
     db: NULL
Command: Connect
   Time: 7
  State: Has read all relay log; waiting for the I/O slave thread to update
it
   Info: NULL
3 rows in set (0.02 sec)

After I do some update in master, show processlist\G gives me:

     Id: 1
   User: martin
   Host: localhost:1110
     db: NULL
Command: Query
   Time: 0
  State: NULL
   Info: show processlist
*************************** 2. row ***************************
     Id: 2
   User: system user
   Host:
     db: NULL
Command: Connect
   Time: 323
  State: Waiting for master to send event
   Info: NULL
*************************** 3. row ***************************
     Id: 3
   User: system user
   Host:
     db: NULL
Command: Connect
   Time: 7
  State: Has read all relay log; waiting for the I/O slave thread to update
it
   Info: NULL

The time for id 2 and 3 are very differnet.

Liying

Thread
RE: [Mysql-discussions] HOW TO RUN SQL and default value ?Remko Lodder9 Feb
  • question about replicationLiying Huang9 Feb
    • Re: question about replicationVictoria Reznichenko10 Feb
  • HOW TO RUN SQLSeena Blace9 Feb
    • Re: HOW TO RUN SQLKKoTY9 Feb
  • Re: question about replicationLiying Huang10 Feb
  • Re: question about replicationLiying Huang10 Feb
    • Re: question about replicationVictoria Reznichenko11 Feb
  • Re: question about replicationLiying Huang11 Feb
  • Re: question about replicationLiying Huang11 Feb
  • question for replicationLiying Huang12 Feb
    • Re: question for replicationvpendleton12 Feb
    • Re: question for replicationVictoria Reznichenko12 Feb
  • Re; Re: question for replicationLiying Huang12 Feb
    • Re: Re; Re: question for replicationvpendleton12 Feb
  • Re: question for replicationLiying Huang12 Feb
  • Re: Re; Re: question for replicationLiying Huang12 Feb
  • Re: Re; Re: question for replicationLiying Huang12 Feb
  • Re: question for replicationLiying Huang12 Feb
  • Re: Re; Re: question for replicationLiying Huang12 Feb
RE: HOW TO RUN SQLRemko Lodder9 Feb