List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Braulio Lumbreras Date:November 26 2003 3:28am
Subject:Re: FW: How To Learn php and mysql.
View as plain text
Thanks Ricard, Mike,Kim,Chris and John.  Now thats going the extra mile,
giving me the ISBN code to the book.

Once again, thanks.

Braulio

"mike" <mike@stripped> wrote in message
news:20031126013733.TBEZ15230.priv-edtnes51.telusplanet.net@ style="color:#666">stripped...

> >As for a book, I recommend the one on PHP and mySQL web development by
Luke
> Willing and Laura Thompson.
>
> >Good luck!
> >Richard
>
> I would second that reccomendation. Luke Welling and Laura Thompson have a
really good book. ISBN 067232525X.

Thread
FW: How To Learn php and mysql.Richard Bewley25 Nov
  • Re: How To Learn php and mysql.Braulio Lumbreras25 Nov
  • RE: How To Learn php and mysql.Chris25 Nov
  • Re: How To Learn php and mysql.Braulio Lumbreras25 Nov
  • Re: FW: How To Learn php and mysql.mike26 Nov
  • Re: FW: How To Learn php and mysql.Braulio Lumbreras26 Nov