MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:tlr7425 Date:November 25 2003 3:24pm
Subject:Re: web data entry problem
View as plain text
Well, a friend told me that:
"register_globals is off by default in recent versions of PHP. You need
refer to GET/POST variables using the $_GET or $_POST associative
arrays,
or turn register_globals on in your php.ini."

I enabled register_globals, it was Off.
However the following (see quotes below) still does not work.

Any ideas?

Thanks in Advance,
Ted