MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jeremy Zawodny Date:September 18 2003 4:46am
Subject:Re: Question about logging in to mysql via PAM or using existing login credentials
View as plain text
On Wed, Sep 17, 2003 at 08:18:32PM -0700, Mike Klein wrote:
> Don't applications have to be "kerberized" first?
>
> I don't believe mysql is...kerberos libs don't show up when using ldd.

Correct.  MySQL is not kerberized(sp?).
<Jeremy@stripped>  |  http://jeremy.zawodny.com/

MySQL 4.0.15-Yahoo-SMP: up 4 days, processed 158,896,659 queries (438/sec. avg)
Thread
Question about logging in to mysql via PAM or using existing login credentialsMike Klein18 Sep
  • Re: Question about logging in to mysql via PAM or using existing login credentialsTomasz Korycki18 Sep
    • Re: Question about logging in to mysql via PAM or using existing login credentialsMartin Gainty18 Sep
      • RE: Question about logging in to mysql via PAM or using existing login credentialsMike Klein18 Sep
        • Re: Question about logging in to mysql via PAM or using existing login credentialsJeremy Zawodny18 Sep