MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:mhillyer Date:September 17 2003 8:02pm
Subject:New list mirror
View as plain text
Hi Everyone;

I have been experimenting with a new add-on for my VB/MySQL forums, and as a
result I now have a new mirror for the general list. The mirror is available at
http://www.vbmysql.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=17 but only took effect today, so
there is not too much to search through yet. The add-on is still pretty rough
around the edges but should soon allow posting to the list and replying to list
messages, and I will add mirrors of more of the MySQL lists soon.

Does anyone know a way to get a dump of list messages to allow the mirror to
search further back?

Regards,
Mike Hillyer
www.vbmysql.com