MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Nathan Cassano Date:September 15 2003 5:07pm
Subject:RE: Select distinct speed on an indexed column
View as plain text

Hmm... Well I tried adding and an additional index and that did not change
the query speed.

> I'm curious as to why any one would design a database with that many
feilds
> in the primary key? Maybe its me but that would just be wrong. I'm not to
> happy when I have 2 fields in the primary key....

I don't know. It's really out of my control. Maybe it's a Telecom thing.
Thread
Select distinct speed on an indexed columnNathan Cassano15 Sep
  • Re: Select distinct speed on an indexed columnJoseph Bueno15 Sep
  • Re: Select distinct speed on an indexed columnHaydies15 Sep
RE: Select distinct speed on an indexed columnNathan Cassano15 Sep