List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Andreas Date:July 26 2003 11:54pm
Subject:mystry about mysqlcc
View as plain text
Hi list,

I got me a copy of mysqlcc 0.9.2-beta and installed it on my win 2000 box.
No complaints so far.

There is an icon on the desktop.
I click it and for a really short moment there is a sandclock and then
nothing happens. Mysqlcc just dosn't bother to appear.

I went to the c:\programme\mysqlcc directory on the console and tried to
start it on the command line to catch some error messages but still
nothing happens.

Then I copied the zip to my notebook which has more or less the same
windows on it.
There everything works fine.

Any hints what there's wrong with my desktop-comp ?

Thread
mystry about mysqlccAndreas27 Jul
  • Re: mystry about mysqlccHans-Peter Grimm27 Jul
    • Re: mystry about mysqlccAndreas27 Jul