MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dathan Vance Pattishall Date:July 24 2003 9:57pm
Subject:RE: two masters replicating to a single slave
View as plain text
You will need to run multiple mysqld servers on the slave.
Reason: a slave can have only one master (although it wouldn't be
technically difficult to change this, if a matrix struct was used).

How to run multiple slaves:

I have some code I'm adding to mysqld_multi, but you should use the
documentation on mysql.com; search for mysqld_multi.