MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Osmin Castillo Date:July 24 2003 9:37pm
Subject:two masters replicating to a single slave
View as plain text
Hi guys, I need your help with this:

I have two big databases in two different servers, each database
it's different too and I need to replicate each one to a single
mysql slave server.

I need this:

MasterA --->   SlaveC   <--  MasterB

So, I need dbA and dbB replicated on the slave server C

Suggestions,ideas?

Guille
Thread
two masters replicating to a single slaveOsmin Castillo24 Jul
  • RE: two masters replicating to a single slaveDathan Vance Pattishall24 Jul
Re: two masters replicating to a single slaveInfo26 Jul