MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dathan Vance Pattishall Date:July 24 2003 8:59pm
Subject:RE: Function to extract difference in Minutes from DateTime variables
View as plain text
Use UNIX_TIMESTAMP or TIME_TO_SEC

-->-----Original Message-----
-->From: C.F. Scheidecker Antunes [mailto:nando@stripped]
-->Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2003 1:43 PM
-->Cc: 'MySQL Users'
-->Subject: Function to extract difference in Minutes from DateTime
-->variables
-->
-->Hello all,
-->
-->I need to compare a datetime field in my database with the current
time
-->and return only the records that are 5 minutes old or older. Is there
-->any way to do it? Any function to it?
-->
-->I use to_days() when I am doing the same thing but with days instead
of
-->minutes.
-->
-->Thanks in advance.
-->
-->
-->
-->--
-->MySQL General Mailing List
-->For list archives: http://lists.mysql.com/mysql
-->To unsubscribe:
-->http://lists.mysql.com/mysql?unsub=1

Thread
select part of a field into another fieldJason Joines24 Jul
  • RE: select part of a field into another fieldDathan Vance Pattishall24 Jul
    • Function to extract difference in Minutes from DateTime variablesC.F. Scheidecker Antunes24 Jul
      • RE: Function to extract difference in Minutes from DateTime variablesDathan Vance Pattishall24 Jul
  • Re: select part of a field into another fieldMysql List24 Jul
  • Re: select part of a field into another fieldVictoria Reznichenko24 Jul
RE: select part of a field into another fieldJonathan Patton24 Jul
  • Re: select part of a field into another fieldJason Joines24 Jul
Re: Function to extract difference in Minutes from DateTime variablesInfo26 Jul
RE: Function to extract difference in Minutes from DateTime variablesInfo26 Jul
Re: select part of a field into another fieldInfo26 Jul
Re: select part of a field into another fieldInfo26 Jul