MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:C.F. Scheidecker Antunes Date:July 24 2003 8:42pm
Subject:Function to extract difference in Minutes from DateTime variables
View as plain text
Hello all,

I need to compare a datetime field in my database with the current time
and return only the records that are 5 minutes old or older. Is there
any way to do it? Any function to it?

I use to_days() when I am doing the same thing but with days instead of
minutes.

Thanks in advance.

Thread
select part of a field into another fieldJason Joines24 Jul
  • RE: select part of a field into another fieldDathan Vance Pattishall24 Jul
    • Function to extract difference in Minutes from DateTime variablesC.F. Scheidecker Antunes24 Jul
      • RE: Function to extract difference in Minutes from DateTime variablesDathan Vance Pattishall24 Jul
  • Re: select part of a field into another fieldMysql List24 Jul
  • Re: select part of a field into another fieldVictoria Reznichenko24 Jul
RE: select part of a field into another fieldJonathan Patton24 Jul
  • Re: select part of a field into another fieldJason Joines24 Jul
Re: Function to extract difference in Minutes from DateTime variablesInfo26 Jul
RE: Function to extract difference in Minutes from DateTime variablesInfo26 Jul
Re: select part of a field into another fieldInfo26 Jul
Re: select part of a field into another fieldInfo26 Jul