MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:nick Date:July 24 2003 7:52pm
Subject:SQL Help...
View as plain text
After some searching around different books/manuals/google I still can't
seem to figure out how do to this. What I have is a table with 4 cols
(task, resource, department, priority) and what I want to do is be able to
select distinct resources and list what their highest priority is.
In other words, if a resource is in a high priority task and a low
priority task, I only want to show the high priority task.

Thanks for the help!
-Nick
Thread
SQL Help...nick24 Jul
  • RE: SQL Help...Dathan Vance Pattishall24 Jul
    • RE: SQL Help...nick24 Jul
      • RE: SQL Help...Lin Yu24 Jul
        • RE: SQL Help...nick24 Jul
Re: SQL Help...mos24 Jul
RE: SQL Help...Ulises Cabanillas Dulanto24 Jul
Re: SQL Help...nick24 Jul
Re: SQL Help...Info26 Jul
Re: SQL Help...Info26 Jul