MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joe Shear Date:July 23 2003 7:38pm
Subject:RE: mysql stops processing
View as plain text
hi,

We're pretty careful about preventing that.  Also, no queries are moving
forward, no inserts, updates, or selects, even the ones on tables that
are only a mixture of inserts and selects.

joe

--
Joe Shear <joe@stripped>

Thread
mysql stops processingJoe Shear23 Jul
RE: mysql stops processingAndrew Braithwaite23 Jul
  • RE: mysql stops processingJoe Shear23 Jul
  • HELP WITH mySQL!!!Michael C. Podlesny23 Jul
    • Re: HELP WITH mySQL!!!Nils Valentin24 Jul
Re: mysql stops processingHeikki Tuuri23 Jul
  • Re: mysql stops processingJoe Shear23 Jul
Re: mysql stops processingHeikki Tuuri23 Jul
  • Re: mysql stops processingJoe Shear23 Jul
RE: mysql stops processingAndrew Braithwaite23 Jul
Re: mysql stops processingHeikki Tuuri23 Jul
Re: mysql stops processingHeikki Tuuri24 Jul
  • Re: mysql stops processingJoe Shear24 Jul
Re: mysql stops processingHeikki Tuuri24 Jul
Re: mysql stops processingInfo26 Jul
Re: mysql stops processingInfo26 Jul