MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Colin Prince Date:July 23 2003 7:23pm
Subject:error loading mod_auth_mysql
View as plain text
Hi All,

I am running mysql-3.23.52 on OS X (10.2.6) and I'd like to install the
mod_auth_mysql module for a job I'm working on that used it under a
different platform.

I compiled the module using:

         apxs -c -D APACHE1 -L/usr/local/mysql/lib/ -I/usr/include/mysql/
-lmysqlclient -lm -lz mod_auth_mysql.c

and installed it:

         sudo apxs -i mod_auth_mysql.so

both of which seemed to go fine. In the httpd.conf file I have put the two
lines:

         LoadModule mysql_auth_module libexec/httpd/mod_auth_mysql.so

         AddModule mod_auth_mysql.c

but when I try to do a graceful restart of apache I get the following response:

% sudo apachectl graceful
/usr/sbin/apachectl graceful: configuration broken, ignoring restart
/usr/sbin/apachectl graceful: (run 'apachectl configtest' for details)
% sudo apachectl configtest
Syntax error on line 241 of /etc/httpd/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /usr/libexec/httpd/libphp4.so into server: (reason unknown)

Is there a particular order that this had to go in the httpd.conf file? I
can't understand why it is complaining about libphp4.

What do you think I'm doing that I should be doing differently?

Thanks very much.

Colin.

Thread
error loading mod_auth_mysqlColin Prince23 Jul