MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joe Shear Date:July 23 2003 6:45pm
Subject:mysql stops processing
View as plain text
Hi,

Has anyone ever had any problems with MySQL w/ all InnoDB tables just
stop processing queries?  There doesn't seem to be any pattern to it, it
happens at times of relatively high load (load avg of 4 on a dual proc)
but the CPUs still have plenty of idle time, and the disks aren't maxing
out.  It doesn't happen everytime there is a high load either.  The box
just stops processing every query, and we quickly hit the max connection
limit.  The only solution we've found is to shutdown mysql and restart
it -- at which point it works fine for a couple days.  We are running
mysql 3.23.56 w/ redhat 7.3 and 2.4.20 kernel.  Anybody have any
suggestions?

thanks,
joe

Thread
mysql stops processingJoe Shear23 Jul
RE: mysql stops processingAndrew Braithwaite23 Jul
  • RE: mysql stops processingJoe Shear23 Jul
  • HELP WITH mySQL!!!Michael C. Podlesny23 Jul
    • Re: HELP WITH mySQL!!!Nils Valentin24 Jul
Re: mysql stops processingHeikki Tuuri23 Jul
  • Re: mysql stops processingJoe Shear23 Jul
Re: mysql stops processingHeikki Tuuri23 Jul
  • Re: mysql stops processingJoe Shear23 Jul
RE: mysql stops processingAndrew Braithwaite23 Jul
Re: mysql stops processingHeikki Tuuri23 Jul
Re: mysql stops processingHeikki Tuuri24 Jul
  • Re: mysql stops processingJoe Shear24 Jul
Re: mysql stops processingHeikki Tuuri24 Jul
Re: mysql stops processingInfo26 Jul
Re: mysql stops processingInfo26 Jul