MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jake Johnson Date:July 23 2003 3:53pm
Subject:Re: mysqldump isn't working anymore
View as plain text
Still the same problem, but I am still able to select from the DB using
mysql.

Regards,
Jake Johnson
jake@stripped

Plutoid - http://www.plutoid.com - Shop Plutoid for the best prices on
Rims, Car Audio, and Performance Parts.

On Wed, 23 Jul 2003, gerald_clark wrote:

> Did you try  the -q option?
>
> Jake Johnson wrote:
>
> >Hello,
> >I have been backing up my db with the mysql dump command and it no longer
> >works.  This is an example of the command I was running...
> >
> >mysqldump -u dbuser -p -C  mydb > out.sql
> >
> >but returns this ....
> >
> >-- MySQL dump 8.21
> >--
> >-- Host: localhost    Database: mydb
> >-- Server version       3.23.49-log
> >
> >Does anyone have any ideas why this doesn't work anymore?

Thread
mysqldump isn't working anymoreJake Johnson23 Jul
  • Re: mysqldump isn't working anymoregerald_clark23 Jul
    • Re: mysqldump isn't working anymoreJake Johnson23 Jul