MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:colbey Date:July 15 2003 9:47pm
Subject:Re: How can I display images from a mySQL Database in a web page?
View as plain text
THis is kinda offtopic.. it depends on what frontend you are using to
access mysql (php,java,perl,etc) ..

You just need to pull the binary data and output it with the correct http
headers and it will show up in a browser..   search the list for more
info.  www.php4.com has an example using php..

good luck.

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003, Dan Anderson wrote:

> I have created a BLOB field to store images.  Is there any way to embed
> them within HTML with something like:
>
> <image start: jpeg>
> </image>
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Dan

How can I display images from a mySQL Database in a web page?Dan Anderson15 Jul
  • Re: How can I display images from a mySQL Database in a web page?colbey15 Jul
  • Re: How can I display images from a mySQL Database in a web page?Partap Davis16 Jul
    • Re: How can I display images from a mySQL Database in a web page?William R. Mussatto16 Jul
    • Re: How can I display images from a mySQL Database in a web page?Dan Anderson16 Jul
      • Re: How can I display images from a mySQL Database in a web page?Keith C. Ivey16 Jul
      • RE: How can I display images from a mySQL Database in a web page?Jef S16 Jul
  • Re: How can I display images from a mySQL Database in a web page?Peter Burden16 Jul
  • RE: How can I display images from a mySQL Database in a web page?M. Bader16 Jul