MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Emile State Date:July 11 2003 6:39pm
Subject:Re: columns to rows
View as plain text
I disagree, even though I had my own share of problems in compiling 4.0.13.

The clue is in the error message

    >> configure:error: no acceptable C compiler found in $PATH

It is very likely that if he typed

    which cc   or  which gcc

the reply would come back

    No cc (gcc) in ... (a list of directories).

Either gcc is not installed or the PATH variable is set incorrectly. To
check how the path variable is set, type

    echo $PATH

Take care of that problem and try the install again.

Emile State

--
Emile & Marion State
132 Thornway Ave

(905) 669-5652

Thread
columns to rowsPhil Evans11 Jul
  • Re: columns to rowsharm11 Jul
    • Re: columns to rowsEmile State11 Jul
  • Re: columns to rowsVictoria Reznichenko11 Jul
RE: columns to rowsRudy Metzger14 Jul