MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Randy Barger Date:May 25 2003 2:04am
Subject:MySQL on a Windows cluster?
View as plain text
Hi all.  I'm new to the list (and to MySQL), and I have a question.
I've looked through the list archives, the newsgroups, and the
documentation, but haven't been able to find an answer (which leads me
to believe that it's probably not possible yet).

I have a client who desires to create a highly available MySQL server.
The database currently resides on a Win2K server, and the client would
like to cluster the server (shared storage using MSCS).  Is there a way
to get this to work with MySQL, or is it simply not possible yet?  My
assumption is the latter, but if it's possible, please direct me to
instructions or documentation.

Thanks!

Randy Barger
MCT, MCSE, MCSA, CCNA, CCA, CNA
Email: randy_barger@stripped
Pager: 4027307184@stripped
Phone: 402.730.7184
Fax: 707.924.0204

ConsultIT - http://ConsultIT.bizhosting.com/
Improving business through technology.

Thread
MySQL on a Windows cluster?Randy Barger25 May
  • Re: MySQL on a Windows cluster?PeterWR25 May