MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Cato Liberty Date:May 24 2003 9:10pm
Subject:foreign key help needed
View as plain text
Just to clarify, I am using all three tables as InnoDB. And this actual
error is:

Can't create table './admin2_debtsetcustomers/Creditors_Customers.frm'
(errno: 150)

I was messing around with the table names and so please ignore the
"Javaga2" in the previous message.

Thanks,
Saab

http://search.yahoo.com
Thread
foreign key help neededCato Liberty24 May
  • Upgrade troublesScott Haneda25 May
    • Re: Upgrade troublesMartin Gainty25 May
      • Re: Upgrade troublesScott Haneda25 May
      • create table question....Bruce Douglas25 May
        • RE: create table question....Bruce Douglas25 May
Re: foreign key help neededHeikki Tuuri25 May