MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Kittiphum Worachat Date:May 21 2003 12:40pm
Subject:Re: use MySQL 4.0 as Slave
View as plain text
At 02:52 PM 5/21/2003 +0300, Iikka Meriläinen wrote:

Thank. but

ìIt not work with "load data from master" it work only normal replication
that I msut  copy data by myself before use replication.
My aim is use version 4 to load data from version 3 (master) when data have
the same I will turn version 4 to be mater instead.

I try to use ver.4 and ver4. to be master-slave and use the same command it
not work it said must be SUPER privilege how to solve this problem in
manual said grant on file privileges;

Kittiphum

Thread
ports of mysqlMarkus Markert21 May
  • use MySQL 4.0 as SlaveKittiphum Worachat21 May
    • Re: use MySQL 4.0 as SlaveIikka Meriläinen21 May
      • Re: use MySQL 4.0 as SlaveKittiphum Worachat21 May
        • Re: use MySQL 4.0 as SlaveIikka Meriläinen21 May
  • re: ports of mysqlEgor Egorov23 May