MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Phillip Blancher - Ontario Web Date:May 21 2003 3:52am
Subject:Deleting Files Complex Question
View as plain text
Good evening all,

I am currently working on a real estate site, and trying to figure out how
to do the following.

When a property is listed, 5 photos are uploaded to the webspace, while the
information for the listing, including the location on the webspace for the
photos are written.

When a property is sold, it is so marked in the database. So far, not so
hard right.

Now the toughy:

After a set number of days of being marked sold (15 days for example) I want
the database entry to delete, AND I want the files to delete off the
webspace.

Anyone have any ideas???

I am coding in PHP, and Running MySQL 4, PHP 4 on a Linux box.

I would appreciate any help in this, as I am stumped on how to get it to
delete not only the file name from the database but the physical files from
the webspace.

Thanks again

Phil at

OntarioWeb.ca

Thread
Deleting Files Complex QuestionPhillip Blancher - Ontario Web21 May
  • Re: Deleting Files Complex QuestionMySQL List21 May
  • Re: Deleting Files Complex QuestionCurtis Maurand21 May
Re: Deleting Files Complex QuestionMyLists21 May