List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Kelly W [PCS] Black Date:March 26 2003 7:14pm
Subject:RE: granting privileges using wildcards
View as plain text
I think this might do what you want, but then you will be required to log
in with the -p syntax...

GRANT SELECT on *.* TO yourlogin@'%' IDENTIFIED BY "somepassword";

FLUSH PRIVILEGES;

mysql -u youruserid -p -h hostname dbasename

Regards,

Kelly Black
Linux was very clearly the answer, but what was the question again?