MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Heikki Tuuri Date:March 20 2003 12:42pm
Subject:Re: sql diff for mysql
View as plain text
Florent,

Jon Frisby's DataDiff:
http://www.mrjoy.com/datadiff.shtml

"mysqldiff is a Perl script front-end to the CPAN module MySQL::Diff which
compares the data structures (i.e. table definitions) of two MySQL
databases"
http://adamspiers.org/computing/mysqldiff/

Best regards,

Heikki Tuuri
Innobase Oy
---
InnoDB - transactions, hot backup, and foreign key support for MySQL
See http://www.innodb.com, download MySQL-4.0 from http://www.mysql.com

sql query