MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Florent Martineau Date:March 20 2003 11:36am
Subject:Re: sql diff for mysql
View as plain text
Thanks for sqlfs, very interessant!

know i use SQLyog
but this soft do not have a php client do deal with sql server hosted
behind a web server.
and it do diff only on the structure, not on the data.

--
Florent MARTINEAU
SoftKeys sarl

Thread
How to implement this query - can you help pls?Kyle Lange14 Mar
  • RE: How to implement this query - Sorry about the receipt folksKyle Lange14 Mar
  • sql diff for mysqlFlorent Martineau14 Mar
    • Re: sql diff for mysqlKaram Chand14 Mar
      • Re: sql diff for mysqlPaul DuBois14 Mar
    • Re: sql diff for mysqlTonu Samuel20 Mar
      • Re: sql diff for mysqlFlorent Martineau20 Mar
        • Re: sql diff for mysqlKaram Chand20 Mar
  • Re: How to implement this query - can you help pls?Bruce Feist14 Mar
  • Re: How to implement this query - can you help pls?Roger Baklund14 Mar
    • RE: How to implement this query - can you help pls?Kyle Lange14 Mar
      • RE: How to implement this query - Can you help pls?Kyle Lange14 Mar
  • Re: How to implement this query - can you help pls?Harald Fuchs15 Mar
Re: sql diff for mysqlHeikki Tuuri20 Mar