MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Yasen Petrov Date:March 19 2003 8:21pm
Subject:RE: Can't Load Data Into The Database With "<" Operator
View as plain text
how to ececute it from dos prompt as long as I have to connect to mysql
first. so i'll have mysql prompt anyway. please give me a better
explanation. thank you

Thread
Can't Load Data Into The Database With "<" OperatorYasen Petrov19 Mar
  • Re: Can't Load Data Into The Database With "<" OperatorPaul DuBois19 Mar
  • Re: Can't Load Data Into The Database With "<" OperatorJoe Lewis19 Mar
RE: Can't Load Data Into The Database With "<" OperatorTab Alleman19 Mar
RE: Can't Load Data Into The Database With "<" OperatorYasen Petrov19 Mar
  • RE: Can't Load Data Into The Database With "<" OperatorPaul DuBois19 Mar