MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Andrew Kuebler Date:March 19 2003 7:15pm
Subject:AUTO_INCREMENT Columns reacting differently to MyODBC
View as plain text
In one of my tables, I have an AUTO_INCREMENT column that changes to
"#Deleted" in each column in Access when I add a new record. To read the
data, I just entered, I must close the table and then reopen it. In
another table when I do the same thing, I see the new AUTO_INCREMENT
number come up in the record after I add it and I can read the data
without closing and reopening it.

I think this probably has something to do with my one table being
created in an older version of MySQL... I'm currently running 4.0.9.
What must I do to make the first table react like the second table?

Thank you in advance!

Andrew

Sql, query

Thread
AUTO_INCREMENT Columns reacting differently to MyODBCAndrew Kuebler19 Mar