MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tab Alleman Date:March 19 2003 7:10pm
Subject:RE: Can't Load Data Into The Database With "<" Operator
View as plain text
Hehe.. I just got past this problem and on to the next.  You need to
make sure you are executing the command from a DOS prompt..the response
you got indicates (I'm pretty sure) that you are executing it from a
mysql> prompt (ie: a mysql client prompt).

Yasen Petrov wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm using Win98 OS and MySQL 3.23.39-max. Now, I'm trying to
> load data from the DOS Prompt into a new database (samp_db):
>
> samp_db < create_president.sql
>
> and it returns ERROR 1064: you have an error in your sql
> syntax near 'samp_db < create_president.sql' at line 1
>
> Any ideas will be highly appreciated.
>
> Yasen

Thread
Can't Load Data Into The Database With "<" OperatorYasen Petrov19 Mar
  • Re: Can't Load Data Into The Database With "<" OperatorPaul DuBois19 Mar
  • Re: Can't Load Data Into The Database With "<" OperatorJoe Lewis19 Mar
RE: Can't Load Data Into The Database With "<" OperatorTab Alleman19 Mar
RE: Can't Load Data Into The Database With "<" OperatorYasen Petrov19 Mar
  • RE: Can't Load Data Into The Database With "<" OperatorPaul DuBois19 Mar