MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tab Alleman Date:March 19 2003 7:07pm
Subject:RE: Restoring from a .sql file
View as plain text
Thanks for the replies, Ryan and Paul.

I tried the suggestion of using the command prompt, and it did attempt
to run the .sql file.  That's when it *really* gets troublesome:

C:\mysql\bin> mysql < \mysql\cm_central.sql
ERROR 1049 at line 7: Unknown database '`cm_central`'

Line 7 is:
USE `cm_central`;

And yet, the database is there:

mysql> show databases;
+----------------+
| Database       |
+----------------+
| cm_central     |
| dev_central    |
| dev_hotel_data |
| isl_central    |
| mysql          |
| test           |
6 rows in set (0.00 sec)

Any ideas why MySQL doesn't like me today?

Thread
Restoring from a .sql fileTab Alleman19 Mar
  • Re: Restoring from a .sql fileRyan Fox19 Mar
Re: Restoring from a .sql filePaul DuBois19 Mar
RE: Restoring from a .sql fileTab Alleman19 Mar